Monday, July 9, 2007

My first blog

So, this is my first blog post ever. The purpose of this blog, is to show that the current abuse of the general welfare clause in our constitution is the main reason for our current social problems. And that both democrats and republicans can achieve their goals constitutionally, and it will even achieve those goals better than the current way.

I will be up front and honest. I am a Ron Paul supporter. I was a Ron Paul supporter before I even know who he was, because I am a supporter of the constitution, and I have studied how it was designed. I am in not in favor of socialized programs such as health care, welfare, education, and I can explain why I think they are not the best solution. However, I will still show you how those things can be applied using the constitution, and how using the constitution properly will end things such as partisanship, special interests groups, and lobbyists and treat all citizens equally.

It is for these reasons, that I think Ron Paul will make the best president, for both democrats and republicans. Because no matter what you think governments role should be, there are procedures and rules laid out on how they should be done, and it is the abuse of the general welfare clause that has allowed these things to happen.

No comments: